Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Random July Happenings

In July... Bella figured out how to view and take a picture of herself on my phone.

Beau took a ride with Joel on the transplanter during the planting season. Of course we were safe and let him run around barefoot. It's like pulling teeth to get him to put his shoes on around the house. He's a true country boy.

I have been sleeping very hard at night and this particular night I woke up to find Beau asleep on the bench at the end of our bed. I guess he didn't quite make it into our bed, or figured at least here he wouldn't get kicked out and send back to bed.

My garden started producing an abundance of veggies in July. So much that I couldn't pick it in time and much of it overgrew, but I was able to use it as purees and in breads.

My Aunt Melody turned 60 this year and my Grandmother and a few friends played a little music for the party. We had our very own hoe-down.



AND...Superman breezed through the house.

No comments: