Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random August Happenings

August was a little busy for us. The kids got a little cold and Bella's cold turned into Croup. This was our first experience with Croup and it was super scary, but as always...all worked out.

If you're wondering what Croup sounds like, here it is. We took a video so we could show the doctor during our visit in the morning.


We came home one night to this large snake crossing our driveway and heading into my garden. Needless to say every time I enter my garden I'm a little scared to find it curled up under a plant.Beau and Bella spent an afternoon with Gabby and Popo and got ice cream treats. Bella eating this ice cream is somewhat of a miracle. She normally doesn't branch out with her food choices. Beau started going to Home Preschool this month. A friend of ours decided to home school her daughter for preschool and asked if any of us wanted to drop off our kids as well. So of course we took her up on her offer. They have circle time, play time, art and crafts time, etc. It's wonderful, and Bella and I have 3 hours of uninterrupted time to spend together. This particular day she was watching Signing Time on the couch. I thought she was sleeping for sure, but at closer look her eyes are open and she's fully aware of what's happening on the video.
We thought our little family band needed a piano so Christa let us borrow her keyboard. The keyboard hasn't quite made it down to the bar yet. It's still at our house and being played on a regular basis by Joel and the kids. Be sure to check out Bella's moves at the end.


We got in a Halloween costume catalogue and one day I found Beau laying on the floor enthralled in reading it. I laugh every time I see this video. He's so funny.


Beau and Bella love to race through the house. This day, Bella found my hat and was more interested in the hat than running. Then when she saw me with the camera she just kept saying Cheese! I think Beau may have won the races.


Beau LOVES to play with hot wheels, cars, trucks, etc. In this video he's set up at his favorite car driving spot in the house, racing his cars.

No comments: