Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bella Laughs

Bella is becoming more and more animated. She loves to "swim" on the carpet. Here's a little video of her swimming.


While driving to Oakdale to pick up Beau from home preschool, I looked back at Bella to see her sporting her sunglasses. She rode like this the entire way into town. And every time I looked back she gave me this look.

About a month ago we lost one of Bella's sandals. This wouldn't be such a big deal except these are her only sandals and her feet grow so fast we were hoping to not have to replace them since we're entering the winter months. After a week of looking, I found the missing sandal in my closet. The buckle was hanging from Joel's fraying jeans. This has Beau written all over it. We were just happy to find her missing shoe.

No comments: