Friday, October 28, 2011

3 Months Pregnant

It's September 11 and I'm nearly there... almost to my 2nd Trimester. My energy is starting to return and I'm not nearly as nauseous as I was the first few weeks. I'm already huge, which causes people to believe I'm much further along than I am, but this is my 3rd pregnancy. What did you expect? I'm mainly looking forward to drinking coffee again in a few weeks. I've really missed my morning cup. Other than that, it's been a typical pregnancy: tons of trips to the restroom, popping lots of pills again and eating a ton - I've been craving carbs, hamburgers, potatoes, etc. These upcoming months in the "feel good" zone should be fun.

1 comment:

Name: Josh and Amy said...

You look gorgeous! Look at those arms ... lifting kids has been good to you :-)
And nice haircut!