Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And Baby Makes 5!

Joel and I received some shocking and exciting news in July. I spent the first 6 weeks in denial and adjusting to the news, but I came around soon enough. I even made a doctor's appointment and I was only a few weeks past my doctor's desired sonogram date. Ha.

In my first trimester I was nauseous all day long, garlic makes me deathly ill (yes, I get my exaggeration from my mother), and the exhaustion was overwhelming (no exaggeration).

Our little babe is expected to arrive on March 10 (Bella's due date) and we'll then have 3 kids ages 3 and under. It's gonna be an exciting time!

In late August we had our first sonogram. Check out our little peanut.

2 comments:

Coldani Family said...

Exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Rhames Family said...

woohoo, talk about exciting 3 under 3-best of luck:)!