Blog Archive

Monday, August 13, 2012

Noah's 1 Month

On April 15 Noah turned 1 month.  As of 1 month, he's pretty much on a regular schedule.  He still sleeps a ton and but if I keep him on a daytime schedule, he sleeps better at night.  He still gets up 2-3 times a night, but his times are pretty predictable which is nice.  His belly button was still oozy so during a doctor visit to have his circumcision checked, they cauterized his belly button and it seems to be healed completely now.  He's starting to get that wonderful baby acne, but he's pretty strong.  I have a feeling he'll be rolling over in no time.

As a family, we're back to our old ways.  I'm headed back to bible study and we are all back to church.  My tummy is still healing from surgery and I'm still having a ton of pain in my back and it seems to be getting worse.  By the end of the day I can hardly lift Noah.  I'm praying it goes away soon because not being comforted by what I've googled and read.  Never google your ailments.

On a positive note, isn't Noah's smile adorable!




Beau and Bella love to hold Noah.


And take pictures with him.  Although I'm not sure why his face is so red.


No comments: