Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Les Miserables

A few weeks ago we took Gram to San Francisco to see Les Miserables as an early birthday present.  Joel had an entire itinerary planned for the weekend.  Unfortunately we left a little later than expected, hit a ton of traffic and I forgot my pump attachments, so...the itinerary went out the window.  We were so off schedule we didn't even have time to check in to the hotel and had to go to the play in our traveling clothes.  But, we did have a wonderful time nonetheless.  Dinner at Scomas, Les Miserables, midnight drinks at The View, shopping, and more great food.


This trip takes the cake for Worst Pictures Ever!  I'm going to go ahead and show them to you.  These sorts of pictures makes us wonder, "Do we really look like this in person?"

Joel and I at breakfast.

Kelly and Janice bought new sunglasses.  Now we all match. 

At The View for midnight drinks.

We had lunch at the Beach Chalet.  

Gram and I at Scomas.

Janice and Kelly at John's Grill.

Bob and Gram at John's Grill.

My mom, Melissa and Christa babysat the kids while we were away.  Nana made Bella into her mimi me by braiding her hair. 


No comments: