Blog Archive

Friday, March 8, 2013

Trash Talkin' Beau

As most of you know, we are very competitive.  As a result, we rarely let our kids win at games.  They must beat us fair and square.  Which, by the way, I believe Candyland is somehow rigged as the kids always win.  And I mean always.  

Anyway, we (Joel and I) are having the same problem with Wii Sports.  We just can't seem to beat Beau.  And he's even become quite the trash talker.  

So we handled this losing problem as any mature adult would handle this sort of thing.  We bought another game we can beat him at and stopped playing Wii Sports with him.  Unfortunately, he's getting pretty good at the newer games as well.  I guess we're just too old to keep up with a 4 yr. old.

Wii remote in hand, talking trash.

 Beau's score and my score (Suzy).  I couldn't beat him at tennis so I stopped playing and moved on to bowling.

As you can see...I didn't do much better at bowling.


No comments: