Blog Archive

Thursday, March 7, 2013

September Kids

Here are some random pictures and videos we took in September.  Thought you may want to share in our joy.

(video) Kids making silly noises in the car.

(video) Bella & Beau singing along with my ringtone.

A rare moment when all the kids are playing and no one is crying.

Bath time at Gabby and Popos

 Beau got a new booster seat.  What a big boy.

Noah went for a ride in the dump truck.

 Bella showed off her latest hair styles.


Noah played with a napkin at dinner.


Bella ate a fruit roll up.  Step 1:  Ball up the fruity goodness.

Step 2: Ball it up & Open Wide.

Step 3:  Shove the entire thing in your mouth at once.

Noah enjoyed the fruit roll up show.

My cousin Kristin gave me the final addition to my mommy necklace.

Noah started playing ball with the boys.

Beau photographed Noah with my phone while I drove.


No comments: