Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Noah's 9 Months

Well it's official, I've failed my 3rd child.  I forgot to take his 9 month pictures.  I also can't remember anything.  He's starting to get in his 2 top teeth making it a total of 4 teeth and he's also pretty proficient at feeding himself finger foods.  He was starting to get a bad case of old man toupee head so I shaved it all off.  Now we can start fresh.  And I can happily say it's growing in nice and even.

As of 9 months he weighs 17 lbs, is 26.5 inches long and his head is 17.6 in.  He's slightly smaller than Beau which is hard to believe.  They are built differently so Noah seems bigger.  Hopefully Noah will chunk up a bit more than Beau.

This picture was taken a few days before he turned 9 months.  He was sick but still looking so cute. My little cuttle bug.



No comments: