Thursday, October 29, 2009

Vote for Beau


At Amy's recommendation, I entered Beau into the Gap Casting Call. What mom wouldn't want to show off their little one and win free stuff along the way?

To vote for Beau COPY and PASTE this link,
http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/vakesterson/671263251/

I know what you're thinking, I could have found a better picture... well you're wrong this was the best one I had. :) So hurry and vote, before it's too late.
You can vote once a day, every day through November 17, 2009.

4 comments:

Darla said...

I love this picture. He has my vote!!!!

Name: Josh and Amy said...

I gave him my vote for the day :-) (Sorry, Baker ... it's about "sharing".)

KrisM said...

I am having a hard time finding him... Can you post a link that goes directly to his vote page? please ;)

Lisa said...

Ugh... there's 30 pages of little boys... do you know which page he's on?