Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Bachelor

The Kesterson ladies and I are doing a bachelor pool. Basically we all pitch in $10, pick a girl and hope Jason, the bachelor, picks our girl. I had last pick of the girls so I was a little limited with my choice of girls. But I'm pretty happy with my pick, Melissa from Dallas. Although I don't think Jason will pick her. I think he's into the old, cougar lady ...Stephanie, who's eyebrows are atrocious. He may be missing a few marbles.

He picked some really bad girls to be in his final 15. He didn't even pick the girl from Stockton and she wasn't that bad. At least he got rid of the bobble head girl with the vision boards. Anyway, stay tuned to see how far my girl makes it. GO MELISSA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My two favorite girls were Melissa and Stockton. Since he didn't pick Stockton, I'm with you in cheering for Melissa. (You're right though, I don't think he will pick her). I didn't watch last season, but wouldn't it be great if he chooses DeAnna? Ha.