Friday, January 16, 2009

4 Months

January 14, Beau turned 4 months. During his 4 month check up we discovered that he's 24.5 inches long and weighs 13 lbs 5 ozs. It appears his head and length are growing faster than he can gain weight. Yikes, we'd better fatten up this little one. Hopefully the introduction of solid foods will help. We're going to start with rice cereal before moving on to fruits and veggies.
As of 4 months he's now rolling over from his back to tummy. I would post a video of this if I could figure out how to use our new camcorder. Since he's discovered how to roll over to his tummy he now sleeps on his tummy. There's no holding him back...believe me, we've tried.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's sooo super cute!

Nastasia said...

I wouldn't worry about him sleeping on his tummy, both of my kids slept on their tummies. When I had Kaeli, they supposed to sleep on their tummies but by the time I had Deagan, they changed to their backs! I think it's just commensense not to put them on cushy comforters and softpillows to sleep!

Ps. Beau is so handsome and I love the idea of putting his age on a paper with the date! Very creative!

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Oh, my little Buddy Blue! He's growing and changing so much. And I love his little smile :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Tess! I didn't know that you had a blog, but that's so great because i can see pictures of Beau! I have to meet him soon, he is soo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's so cute! :) Ellie, my moose, was 13 lbs. at 2 months! She wasn't called Squishy for nothing! lol