Friday, December 19, 2008

Trainer Tips

As you know, I'm a fan of The Biggest Loser. On the episodes they have "trainer tips", where the trainers offer advice on a healthy living and workouts. One tip was to use the new ziplock steam bags for cooking veggies quickly. Since having Beau has left me with so little time to cook, these bags have become my new best friend - although I use the glad brand (they were on sale). Sunday I cut up all my veggies for the entire week and put them in ziplock bags. Each day I get into my stash and steam a handful for my daily dose of veggies. It works great. I even made fish in the bags one night for dinner. It took me a whopping 5 minutes to cook our entire meal. If you're pressed for time, I highly suggest getting some steam bags. It's much better for you than going out to Micky D's.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so inspirational! You should go onto momfaves.com and put that in there! :)