Friday, December 19, 2008

Rehab

Hello my name is Vanessa and I'm a TV-aholic. Here's a run down of all the shows I watch.
  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. The Amazing Race
  3. One Tree Hill
  4. House
  5. How I Met Your Mother
  6. New Adventures of Old Christine
  7. The Starter Wife
  8. Ugly Betty
  9. The Office
  10. Project Runway
  11. American Idol
  12. So You Think You Can Dance
  13. Ellen
  14. Regis and Kelly
  15. The Soup
  16. Monk
  17. Chuck
  18. The Biggest Loser
  19. Til' Death (although this show hasn't been on in a while - maybe the network cut it)
There may be more, but those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. As a result of me watching so much TV, Joel believes my morals are going downhill, so he's told me I need to cut out a few shows. I guess me cutting out America's Next Top Model this season wasn't enough. So I'm saying goodbye to The Starter Wife and The New Adventures of Old Christine. I know that's only 2, but at least it's a start. Goodbye shows, you'll be missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those shows were dumb anyway.
by the way, mel still has you beat. i'm going to have to stage an intervention....save her a seat at rehab.