Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Last Saturday, Melissa and I took the kids to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.  We had our hands full, but had so much fun and so did the kids.  There is so much to do, I don't think we even came close to experiencing everything, but we were tuckered out by the end of the day.  We'll have to go back soon.

The Whole Gang:  Beau, Melissa, Bella, Me and Noah.

Bundled up ready to start our adventure.  It was perfect weather.  A little chilly in the shade, but otherwise perfect.

The Carousel

 


The Shark Exhibit.  Super Cool!



 Lunch Break.  Beau loved looking at the park map with Aunt Mel.


The kids were able to pet an elephant.


We saw a lion, which Bella loved since her new favorite book is "We're Going on a Lion Hunt."

We asked Bella if she wanted to see the Butterfly Exhibit and she said no, she wanted to take a nap.  This is the result 2 seconds later.

Beau was very entertaining while waiting in line for the rides.

 One Adult had to ride with the kids.  I'm glad Mel was stuck going on this one.  Looks like it would have made me dizzy and sick.



 Beau and I rode the S.S. Daffy.

 I also rode the high flying swings with Bella.

 While Beau paired up with a sweet older boy.  Although he looks sick in this picture.

 The kids loved all the animal exhibits including the Walrus...

Seals...





 Sting Rays...


...and penguins.



A few more rides...




 ...and we called it a day.  Although Bella was spent and refused to pose for a picture.


1 comment:

Christa said...

I'm sad I missed it. I'll definitely go next time!!