Friday, December 30, 2011

6 Months Pregnant

It's December 11 and I'm 6 months pregnant. Overall I'm feeling great. I passed my glucose test on the first try and caught up on 3 days of my bible study while waiting my hour at the lab. It was a nice break all to myself.

Only 2 problems:
1. My back aches so badly when I get up, the throbbing usually stops around noon.
2. GARLIC. I thought I'd outgrow this absurd garlic aversion, but as proved after our wonderful Thanksgiving meal, it's here to stay.

According to my last appt, the baby is measuring larger than average putting me on track to have a 8-9 lb baby. But this isn't really a surprise considering Bella was 8lbs. 3ozs.

I've gained approx 30 lbs and I feel pretty small, but those I've encounter are quick to state otherwise. I guess to others I look as though I should be having this baby any day and according to everyone it's a boy. Thank you general public for your opinion. I was losing sleep wondering what others thought. I'm kidding. For the most part I don't mind the comments, unless I'm having a "I feel fat" day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so tiny except for a bump on your belly that looks as if it can be removed. Fat? Please.