Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random January Happenings

Our house is the pit of computer despair. In January our external hard drive kicked the bucket, causing us to lose all our pictures from April 2010-February 2011. But at least I blog and I always have pics on my phone. So here's a little snapshot of what happened in January.

I spent hours putting together train tracks only to have my two little Godzilla's knock it down in seconds.Just a casual breakfast watching Sesame Street.

We're still working on potty training, so most days Beau goes without pants. On this fine day he thought his outfit need a little something extra...his rain boots.

Bella is super duper mellow. One day I found her laying down, playing with the ball machine. See if you can spot her. Hint: Her hand is on the blue handle.

We took a family trip to get frozen yogurt.

Bella loves to sleep with her baby dolls.

Bella discovered the joys of the laundry basket and Beau joined in.

We took many trips to the library for Storytime.

We shopped at Costco.And, Joel and Beau had Ice Cream Sunday while I was away for the weekend.

No comments: