Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gobble Gobble

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family at my Aunt's house in Linden. It's always a blast getting together and seeing my family, but this year Melissa made it even more special. She created a super game. It consisted of 2 teams and challenges that lasted all day long. We had mandatory break times to eat, but other than that the game was in play. Unfortunately my team lost, but we put in a good effort.

Again, I failed with taking pictures. I didn't take one. Luckily Melissa took a few...

Dinner time for Bella...Bella was in the Thanksgiving spirit and ate almost double the amount she typically does.

Handsome Beau...looks like he has chew in his mouth, yuck
Joel and Beau working on one of the challenges, a puzzle.
A few members of the winning team showing off their finished puzzle.
A few members of the losing team showing off our finished puzzle.

No comments: