Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Big Bro

The Kesterson family all got together to celebrate Janice's birthday in August. We thought we'd use this opportunity to announce that baby #2 is on the way. So we bought Beau a Big Bro shirt and had him wear it to the party. I guess it wasn't obvious enough and we ended up having to tell everyone our big news. Needless to say they were very excited for us as was my family when they found out.

The lack of insight didn't stop Beau from making sweet music. But he was a little upset when Kate was able to go outside (she can walk) and he was stuck inside.

Baby K is due in early March and we're looking forward to the new addition. This pregnancy has been going very well so far, much easier than the first (I think I'm used to the things happening to my body). We had a few rough weeks...let's just say there wasn't really a point in brushing my teeth, but since then I've recovered and am feeling much better.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats to you guys! What happy news!

Sara Rae Sobkoviak said...

AWESOME V!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!