Thursday, February 5, 2009

While we were away...

While we were away, Beau had a great time with Nana, Papa Jim and his two aunties. Melissa took three days off work to spend with Beau and my mom took off two and everyone was home over the weekend. During his stay he learned how to eat rice cereal, a task which Joel and I were having trouble with. Although he had a cold the entire time he was with them, he remained in good spirits. We were worried he wouldn't recognize us, but when we returned he was so excited to see us and gave us a big smile. Phew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buddy I think someone cum in your mouth just wish it was me , gave all my kids daddys goo long before rice cereal 3 girls and 2 boys all sucked daddy, daddy loved night time diaper change while mummy slept, she pumped and I did some of the night feeds, a suck of the bottle and a suck of daddys c--k until I blew, had a blast with the girls at bath time and potty time, sweet little p---ys