Thursday, September 30, 2010

Boys Will Be Boys...

I like my boys to look like boys, so that meant Beau's luscious curls had to go. Joel took him in for his last hair cut and when they returned, a lot of his curls remained. So a few weeks later Beau and I headed back to Super Cuts to get a trim. Check out his before and after pics. You be the judge, which do you like better.

Before! Although maybe it's not fair that I show you this picture of him after he's been playing in the dirt. But that's the way they do it on those makeover shows (without makeup...then with)
During! Checking himself out in the mirror, holding tight to his goldfish.
After! His treat was a soft taco from Taco Bell. How Handsome!

2 comments:

Troy and Sarah said...

Beau, you are so dreamy. Oh I can't decide which hair cut length I like best. You look so cute either way....and that soft taco is making me hungry.

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Luscious curls are SO 2010. Crew cut is definitely the style for toddlers in 2011. Way to lead the pack, Beau!